Transfers Terms & Conditions
Show Me Sydney Travels provides a point to point transfer service between Central Sydney Hotels, Sydney Airport and Sydney cruise ship terminals and suburbs to fare paying customers (to be referred to herein as “Passengers”) only direct point to point service in accordance with the following Terms and Conditions
- Please insure you enter your correct Flight Details (time, airline) and your Contact Number with your area code (at the time of travel) in Additional Comments Box on our Booking Form.
- This will enable us to monitor your flight and to contact you in case of flight delays or no shows.
- Passengers booked through a ticket agent will be issued with a paper-based ticket.
PICK UP TIME
- Make Sure pickup times are correct at the time of reservation. The Company reserves the right to change the Pick up time by giving reasonable prior notice.
- If passenger is not ready for pickup at their allocated time they need to contact our office for reschedule.
The company monitors every flight of our passengers we have a confirmed booking for. If you flight is delayed, we will make sure you will be picked up even if it is outside our operating hours. If you flight arrives early we will do our best to pick you up without you waiting for too long.
Customers arriving at the Domestic Airport should wait at their Luggage Carousel.
Customers arriving at the International Airport should proceed to the Meeting Point located between Exit A and Exit B.
- All children under the age of 6yrs old are free.
- The Company does provide child seats for all your transfers. If you do require child seat for your travel you must provide information in additional comments to us to organize in advance.
The company follows airlines requirements as per each passenger with one suitcase and one carry one. If you have extra luggage, please provide details in the additional comments and we will cater your needs. Additional charges may occur for Surfboards and Extra Large Items.
The Company will not be liable for theft, loss or damage to any passenger baggage and personal items, whilst in a Company’s vehicle.
- Hotel pickups are from 05.00am to 7:00pm
- Pickups from the Domestic or the International airports from 05:00 to 11:00pm
- Suburb pickup is from 4.00am – 7.00pm
- City Hotels travelling time is around 40 minutes.
- Suburbs travelling time may differ according to your location. Please check on Google maps to ensure correct booking time reservation.
- Domestic passengers should allow 2 hours prior before flight departure time
- International passengers should allow 3 hours before flight departure time.
The Company will make every effort to ensure the service operates to the confirmed booking time. However, the Company will not be liable for delays caused by circumstances beyond its control, which include traffic or weather conditions, mechanical break down or airport security.
PASSENGERS DELAYED at Sydney Airport. (For Group/Private transfers)
Passengers taking more than 2 hours to arrive to the meeting point at the International Terminal or 1 hour at the Domestic terminals will be considered as no show and no refunds will be made. Please contact us on + 61 449 271 982 if it taking more time then usual to clear the customs and get your luggage. In this case, we will make sure that you would still be picked up.
PASSENGERS DELAYED at Sydney Airport
All no show passengers will incur a 100% cancellation charge.
Cancellations made within 24 hours of the date of travel are subject to 100% cancellation charge. Cancellations made more than 48 hours prior to the date of travel will incur a 30% cancellation charge.
The Company’s vehicles are not fitted with wheelchair access equipment. Only those Passengers who are able to board the vehicle on foot are able to use our service. The wheelchair must be collapsible.
Tours Terms & Conditions
Our tour can be booked via email, over the telephone and via our web site.
We have 24-hour cancellation policy. Cancellations made more than 24 hours before the original departure time are valid for a full refund.
Cancellation or amendments less than 24 hours before departure incur a 100% cancellation fee charged to your credit card.
Tour may be cancelled or altered up to 24 hours before departure time.
Prices stated are per person, in Australian dollars, inclusive of GST and are subject to change. Payments must be made in Australian dollars. We except credit card and cash payments. Minimum passenger numbers may apply. We retain the right to cancel or amend tours, substitute vehicles or utilize associated tour operators as required. There are no refunds for bad weather. Fares, tour itineraries and all information on this website are correct at the time of publishing.
We recognize that your privacy is very important and we are committed to protecting personal information we collect from you. The Privacy Act 1988 (Cth) (Privacy Act), Australian Privacy Principles and registered privacy codes govern the way in which we must mange your personal information.